Bag Carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag Carry

Yes! you heard it right Bag Carry!!!...our laws here Philippines prohibits legal gun owners to carry on to your body, it must be in a bag separated to your person, so we develop bags that are "quick draw" and not tactically or mall ninja bags to be obvious as a gun bag.....video attach courtesy to MP Concepts

I've seen a lot of people train with the Vertx bags, for multiple reasons. It seems to be gaining popularity and there are some very well designed bags to accommodate.
    My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	small-shoulder-bag-with-concealed-gun-holster-6-8qu1--thumbnail-570x570-70.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	785Click image for larger version

Name:	small-shoulder-bag-with-concealed-gun-holster-9-rhbg--thumbnail-570x570-70.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	786

This is my edc bag, have it made with few modifications inside, so far it held up to my expectations.

Comment

I see you are carrying a Sig p226 is that right. Love that gun. Does the bag you carry have velcro closure or a zipper? If that was you in the video you presented very smooth and with speed. well done.
        My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Zipper! smooth to the draw and not noisy!

The person above is the instructor of MP Concepts (a firearm training facility here in the Philippines). Still have a lot of rice to fill in before I could reach to that level!...hehehe....

Comment

I lived in Subic Bay for three years and my family loved it. It will just take slow steady practice and you will get there.

Comment

Working...
            X