Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glock 43x or Sig P365 - which do you prefer and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 43x or Sig P365 - which do you prefer and why?

Noticed that the 43x now has a 15 round magazine that is the same size as the stock magazine. In my eyes, this makes the 43x much more attractive to have.

Which one do you prefer and why?

I've shot both, and own a couple of P365s. I love the P365. I'm very accurate with it and love the size.

I haven't shot the 43x nearly as much as my P365, but every time I hold it, if feels really good in my hands. I'm considering shooting it more to give it a good go and see how it compares to the P365 again.

Comment

Information on the 15 rd. mag?
      My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Ruiz View Post
        Information on the 15 rd. mag?
        A company called Shield Arms is making them. I believe its called the S15 magazine.

Comment

If anyone finds them "In stock" somewhere please let me know.

Comment

the 365 is what I've got for light carry days, the 365XL just gets too close to g19 or p320 xcarry size which I shoot substantially better because I have big hands. That being said if I had to pick one to carry daily and I didn't have the options that I do it would be the XL, it shoots really well and carries a decent amount of rounds.
            My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Working...
            X