The New Sig P365 XL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Sig P365 XL...

Anyone get to shoot it yet? I'm a big fan of the P365, so I'm definitely looking forward to shooting it and comparing it with my new P320 X-Compact.

Mine comes in tomorrow. I probably won’t get to shoot it until this weekend. I’ve got a few P320s and can let you know how it does compared to the xcompact.

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Im beginning to really like my x-compact. Wonder how it will compare to the new XL.

Comment

I like the XCompact overall. The grip module feels much better in the hand than my compact small did. The only complaint I have is the loaded chamber indicator. It has a good purpose however, if you are running an optic the LCI allows carbon/powder to accumulate on the window. My Compact RX didn’t have an LCI and did not do that. My M-17 does have an LCI, but I have not run an optic on it yet. The window on the optic is easy to clean, but it is still annoying.

Comment

Got it. Makes sense.

I’m an iron sights type of guy so fortunately I don’t need to deal with the cleaning.

Do you shoot Sigs most of the time?

Comment

Sig! First impressions are great! I haven’t handled it yet, but look forward to it and how it compares to the G48 I just built up.
            My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

I won't get the Xcompact most likely (never say never) as I like the grip length on the Xcarry better for my big hands. the XL is a cool concept though I see it killing the 365 regular model but who knows. I just think they are so similar. I may get one to red dot though just cuz I can.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Yeah, after reading up on the XL more, I think it might overtake the standard 365.

The bigger grip on the xcarry is the only reason why I didn't get it; the xcompact fits like a glove.

Comment

lol yeah we are substantially different sizes, you and I

Comment

Working...
                  X