Glock Sights Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock Sights Compatibility

Just join the band wagon on Glocks!....better late than never....

Question: Are Glocks compatible on all Gens on Sights? I have a G45 and would like to replace that part
    Attached Files

Yes, but you just want rod make sure the heights are correct for that specific model.
    My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

.. Thinking fiber optics....as I am used to shoot at competitions....any recommendations or stick to what I am used to....as night would be a bummer fiber....

Comment

I have Dawson Precision fiber optic front sights (black rear) on all my defensive handguns, highly recomended. I also have weapon lights on them for low light situations
        My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Thanks to the suggestions, as an update got one! its am unbranded sights but looks like a zev copy, made from aluminum (better than plastic sights right!), I just change the fiber optics to red as the previous color (orange) I don't like.... and its a good workable sights, and still shoots like a glock, ran 160rnds through it as a test, it held up, also locktighted the screws and base as an added insurance....
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X