Glock -- Mushy Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock -- Mushy Trigger

Picked up a new, Gen 5 G34 for competition. Installed a TTI Grand Master Connector Kit and did a trigger polish job. Trigger is definitely lighter, but after hitting the wall, there is still a lot of mush/gray area before the shot breaks.

Any ideas how to fix this without using an aftermarket trigger?

FYI, the G34 had a mushy trigger right out of the box, i.e. the aftermarket parts didn't cause it.

Any ideas? It's not a big deal, and I can work with it--but would prefer a cleaner break.

Yes I do! Requires reshaping the back of the trigger bar. When I do my triggers I make the break feel like a snapping a glass rod. I’d have to show you.
    My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Show me, master

Comment

Oh, and a huge congrats to the newest addition to your family!

Comment

Thank you!!
          My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

The squish can be a training asset.......😉

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Ruiz View Post
              Yes I do! Requires reshaping the back of the trigger bar. When I do my triggers I make the break feel like a snapping a glass rod. I’d have to show you.
              Show me too please!!!!!!!!

Comment

Let’s throw a Glock Party!!

Comment

Count me in on that.

Comment

Fred Ruiz , you going to be at SHOT?

Comment

Working...
                    X