Coch's AR15 Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coch's AR15 Pistol

I just watched your latest YouTube video where "Coch" shows off his personal AR15 pistol. Unfortunately, I didn't hear him say what manufacturer it was. It looks sick though.

Not sure... Coch can you chime in?

Comment

If you live in CA the only currently available retail AR pistol, that I know of, is from Franklin Armory. If you are residing in a free state, you can follow ATF guidelines, buy a pistol specific (sold as a pistol) lower or go the 80% route. A rifle lower (or a lower that was built as a rifle first) cannot be built as a pistol. If you build it as a pistol first its legal to subsequently build it as a rifle then convert it back to a pistol again. I am not a lawyer and, obviously, none of this is legal advise.
      My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

I noticed the AR pistol has an ambidextrous charging handle, but a non-ambidextrous safety. Any reason why you chose the ambi charging handle but not the ambi safety?

I am left-handed, so I’m always interested in left-hand friendly options.

Comment

I think San Diego Geek was asking who was the manufacturer for the upper and lower which I'm interested into as well. I've search through the comments on the YouTube video but couldn't find an answer. I like the look of it and the only one I could find similar to it is Sig Sauer's SWAT 11.5" Pistol but I'm curious to what yours is because what I in the video is what I have been wanting to build/buy. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X