Starting on a shotgun adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting on a shotgun adventure

I figured shotguns were something I have not had a ton of time on and I wanted to fix that. I have a very nice pump in my Vang Comp 870 but I wanted to add some variety to play with and get some training in soon.

Recently sent off a Benelli m4 to agency arms and a old rem 1100 bird gun off to vang comp. Will post up more when I get them back and get to the range. I think its time to tune up on some boom stick.

Nice. I have a Mossberg 930 Spx I hardly use. I don’t even know how to clean it!

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
      Nice. I have a Mossberg 930 Spx I hardly use. I don’t even know how to clean it!
      I think the shotgun gets a bad rap since carbines took over but honestly if you can run one well they can be devastatingly effective and with a good combo of slugs and buck shot can do a lot.

Comment

Yeah, I also feel they are very effective in the right hands. I definitely want to get more proficient with them, but don’t want to spread myself too thinly. Next is focusing on the long gun, then after, I’ll focus on shotguns.

Comment

Working...
        X