Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myles
    replied
    Yeah, I also feel they are very effective in the right hands. I definitely want to get more proficient with them, but don’t want to spread myself too thinly. Next is focusing on the long gun, then after, I’ll focus on shotguns.

Leave a comment:

• BruiserInd
    replied
    Originally posted by Myles View Post
    Nice. I have a Mossberg 930 Spx I hardly use. I don’t even know how to clean it!
    I think the shotgun gets a bad rap since carbines took over but honestly if you can run one well they can be devastatingly effective and with a good combo of slugs and buck shot can do a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Myles
    replied
    Nice. I have a Mossberg 930 Spx I hardly use. I don’t even know how to clean it!

Leave a comment:

• BruiserInd
    started a topic Starting on a shotgun adventure

Starting on a shotgun adventure

I figured shotguns were something I have not had a ton of time on and I wanted to fix that. I have a very nice pump in my Vang Comp 870 but I wanted to add some variety to play with and get some training in soon.

Recently sent off a Benelli m4 to agency arms and a old rem 1100 bird gun off to vang comp. Will post up more when I get them back and get to the range. I think its time to tune up on some boom stick.
Working...
X