• Show
Clear All

• Looking for Greg Hake

Hello old friend.

Tagging Greg Hake for you!

Comment

Thank you Myles

Comment

I guess he doesn't check in here often........

Comment

I told him!
          My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Thank you Fred. Was going to make him guess who it was, since he likely doesn't know my screen name, but if any of you fellows chat with him, tell him it's Joe Rhoades from Midsouth.

Comment

I'm here!!!
              My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Thank you for your patience, I have been neglecting my duties. How can I be of service to you?

Comment

He finally responded!

Comment

Working...
                  X