Magazine Dump Pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine Dump Pouch

What brand of magazine dump pouches are you guys using?

I have a couple of different kinds from Blue Force Gear and London Bridge. All of the dump pouches they offer do the job, well. Though keep in mind that the ten-speed pouches use a much thinner, flimsier material, but this is because the pouch is so compact and light.

Comment

Maxpedition makes a good sturdy dump pouch. They are stiff enough to stay open, have a draw string so you can adjust the size of the opening, and they come in a few different sizes depending on your needs.
      My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

I usually just have an M249 SAW ammo pouch. Most of them are rigid and hold their shape. 9 times out of 10 all I keep in it is loose 9mm and it provides easy access.

Comment

I use a Tyr Tactical dump pouch.
          My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Originally posted by gunfixrjoe View Post
            I usually just have an M249 SAW ammo pouch. Most of them are rigid and hold their shape. 9 times out of 10 all I keep in it is loose 9mm and it provides easy access.
            Do you have problems with the velcro closing up the pouch at all? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Steiny View Post

Do you have problems with the velcro closing up the pouch at all? Just curious.
              The one I use allows me to just tuck it into the pouch as if it wasn't there.

Comment

Working...
              X