X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gunfixrjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Steiny View Post

Do you have problems with the velcro closing up the pouch at all? Just curious.
    The one I use allows me to just tuck it into the pouch as if it wasn't there.

Leave a comment:

• Steiny
    replied
    Originally posted by gunfixrjoe View Post
    I usually just have an M249 SAW ammo pouch. Most of them are rigid and hold their shape. 9 times out of 10 all I keep in it is loose 9mm and it provides easy access.
    Do you have problems with the velcro closing up the pouch at all? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Steiny
    replied
    I use a Tyr Tactical dump pouch.

Leave a comment:

• gunfixrjoe
    replied
    I usually just have an M249 SAW ammo pouch. Most of them are rigid and hold their shape. 9 times out of 10 all I keep in it is loose 9mm and it provides easy access.

Leave a comment:

• Coch
    replied
    Maxpedition makes a good sturdy dump pouch. They are stiff enough to stay open, have a draw string so you can adjust the size of the opening, and they come in a few different sizes depending on your needs.

Leave a comment:

• Myles
    replied
    I have a couple of different kinds from Blue Force Gear and London Bridge. All of the dump pouches they offer do the job, well. Though keep in mind that the ten-speed pouches use a much thinner, flimsier material, but this is because the pouch is so compact and light.

Leave a comment:

• Gravitytester
    started a topic Magazine Dump Pouch

Magazine Dump Pouch

What brand of magazine dump pouches are you guys using?
Working...
X