belt choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• belt choices

I'm about to purchase a "battle belt" At the moment I'm on the fence about which belt to get. The Orion from T-Rex Arms comes recommended but I've had my eye on the Gcode operators belt as well. Does anyone have experience with both or have other recommendations ?
    thanks

A lot of great belt choices out there. I haven't used the Orion or Gcode belts.

I've used about eight different brands, and personally, my favorites have been the SENSHI Belt (https://www.ronintactics.com/store/p27/SENSHI_Belt.html) and Crye Precision's MRB 2.0 (http://www.cryeprecision.com/Product...b202lg0_mrb-20).

Comment

No experience with those listed, but guys here have Ronin Tactics.

I use a Blue Alpha Gear and while not as stiff as a Ronin suits my needs at about $70 (there are discount codes is you look around).

Comment

The T-Rex Arms Orion is an over-the-pants/jacket type belt.
        Ronin Tactics Senshi is a 2-belt system with an inner and outer belt that attach with Velcro.

I prefer a 2-belt inner/outer system, but it all depends on what your purpose is. The Ronin Senshi set the bar, and there have since been many almost identical copy cats.
        My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

I ended up going with the Blue Alpha Gear double molle belt rig. I like the Ronin but between the lead time and needing to buy an additional inner belt. (I don't have any 2" belt loop pants) I Calle d Blue Alpha and they said they could have the belt to me before my classes. Thanks for all the input I'll let you know how I like it once I break it in

Comment

Have a Blue Alpha one as well, and it's good, too. Almost identical to the Ronin Senshi--just not as stiff. Should last a long time and do you good.

Comment

Lead Devil is what I run, they are all very similar. the Ronin is ran a lot. there are now two or three other companies making essentially the same belt.

Comment

Working...
              X