Shot Show 2020 New Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot Show 2020 New Items

Well Shot has came and gone now. With another one in the books I reflected a little on some of the new stuff coming out that is pretty cool. in no particular order here were some of my favorites:

Daniel Defense: their new AR pistol line is pretty sweet. I have always been a fan and they have not failed to impress this year.

JP Enterprise: APAC Manual Chassis, Redesigned triggers in the JPFC-M category. JP is truly one of the companies that Innovates.

Sig: BDX 2.0: Their system that combines a disturbed reticle aiming point in conjunction with their LRF and BC is pretty sexy.

Horus: Introduced a budget friendly LRF/BC/Weather Station combo that looks pretty interesting, especially if you don't have a couple grand to put on current industry leaders combo's

Timber Creek: released their "Enforcer Kit". It is a really cool kit for the stay at home gun builder . They have several packages ranging from very simple parts to elaborate color coordinated builds. I think I might use one for my next build.

There were a lot more great things looked at this week but I can't recall them off top of my head now.

What have ya'll seen that is new and exciting this year?
    My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

The Insta Privy without a doubt was the most exciting product.

Lot of cool stuff. One item I noticed that has been around for about 3-4 years but hasn't gotten a lot of exposure is the MapPump. It isn't automatic, but it makes loading magazines easier and a bit faster.

I've been looking for something like this given how much I shoot. There is an automated one now for ARs, which I didn't see at SHOT Show, but it still has a lot of room for improvement.

I'm sure in time they will come up with automated systems for rifles and pistols.

Comment

Working...
    X