No announcement yet.

Who has a red dot on any of their Sigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a red dot on any of their Sigs?

I have a Sig P320 X-Compact that I plan to place a red dot on for my girlfriend.

I've seen many options, and a lot of people tend to like the Sig Romeos on their Sigs.

But, I wanted to get an idea of durability/reliability, i.e. how long have you had the red dot on and how many rounds have you shot with it.

If any of you have one, would appreciate your insight.

I've shot a bunch of the sig red dots but not any extended use. I have a RMR on a Comp'd X-carry and two Glocks.
    My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Haven't had much luck with any pistol mounted red dots yet. The Leupold Delta Point and my RMR both had battery life issues and tended to lose zero regularly. My Sig Romeos, along with several of my coworkers, started to fail to turn on.

Comment

Originally posted by gunfixrjoe View Post
        Haven't had much luck with any pistol mounted red dots yet. The Leupold Delta Point and my RMR both had battery life issues and tended to lose zero regularly. My Sig Romeos, along with several of my coworkers, started to fail to turn on.
        Thanks. I tend to hear the same about others’ red dot experiences—great when/if it works.

Heard the Delta Point Pro is supposed to work great, but have heard of reliability issues, too.

Comment

Working...
        X