Fred R. Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred R. Intro

Breaking the ice with my first forum entry! Myles, thank you for bringing me in as part of the team!

I'm a former Navy SEAL, tactics instructor, performance shooting coach, professional competitive shooter, and co-founder of a growing security and logistics company called Method Enterprises. My passion is in competing and teaching others the art of performance shooting. One of the things I like to do is mesh competitive shooting into the tactical mindset and how they can be mutually benefiting. I do enjoy traveling to teach, so if anyone out there is interested just let me know.

I'm grateful to be part of Tactical Hyve and look forward to helping others seeking knowledge

Fred
    My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Welcome to the forums, Fred! Glad to have you as part of the Tactical Hyve community!

Looking forward to shooting this weekend!

Comment

You know it! Whats the game plan?
      My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Hi Fred. I am new to the tactical hive community but am excited at all the content so far. Upon watching the youtube channel I have a question concerning your video entitled "different types of AR15 reloads with Fred Ruiz"..... can I ask my question here or do I need to go to another section of the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by plrodrig123 View Post
          Hi Fred. I am new to the tactical hive community but am excited at all the content so far. Upon watching the youtube channel I have a question concerning your video entitled "different types of AR15 reloads with Fred Ruiz"..... can I ask my question here or do I need to go to another section of the forum?
          Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Lets place it under Firearms Discussion > Rifles and Carbines.

Comment

Hi Fred, glad to have you on board.

Comment

Working...
            X