Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey guys, love what you're throwing down here. This is probably the most polished group of pros I've seen. I'm one of the co-owners over at AVR Defense, just saying hello! We're in the business of teaching people (in civ, LE, or military capacities) as well, and supporting American beliefs and ideas regarding the constitution and 2nd Amendment. No better job!

I've engaged in some of the forum discussions already with some of you, just wanted to throw out a formal introduction.

*METALL*

- Brock

Welcome, Brock! Glad to have you on the forums!

Comment

Sup, light a cigar, pour a glass of bourbon and stay a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BruiserInd View Post
        Sup, light a cigar, pour a glass of bourbon and stay a while.
        Damn right!

Very impressed by this organization. I've sent some of your material to some of my friends and family. Bang up job, guys.

Cheers

Comment

This is a just group of a bunch of gun loving misfits that like to party!

Welcome!
          My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Working...
          X