Jason Redding Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Redding Intro

What's up guys, here to help any way I can. I've been teaching pistol, carbine, and precision rifle courses full-time for the past 4 years on the civilian/private side. I've been a LE/SWAT Instructor for over 20 years. Glad to share my knowledge & expertise with those wanting to increase shooting performance. I'm a firm believer in efficient weapons handling skills, mastery of the fundamentals, and finding your balance between speed & accuracy.

Glad to be aboard!
    Move FAST, Shoot in CONTROL

www.stealthshooting.com

My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

now this place is really going to hell!!!! so stoked to see you here Jason

Comment

BruiserInd Hell yeah, let's do this!

Myles Great idea, love your enthusiasm and excited to be a part.
      Move FAST, Shoot in CONTROL

www.stealthshooting.com

My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Working...
      X