Hello everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone.

Hey ya'll, I'm Dave and I am really exited to be on this forum. Nothing beats seeing lightbulbs come on for people. Whether they are learning some long-range, running and gunning, or gear management, I am excited! I never want to stop learning, and this forum is a place I can do exactly that. I was fortunate enough to go to the US Army Marksmanship Unit (AMU) after years in Ranger Regiment. My last three years in the Army were arguably my favorite. After standing up the "Wounded Warrior Training Group", we (hand selected, pipe-hitters that needed to take knee) traveled the country to teach long and short range courses to groups getting ready to roll out. Stepping up an ODA's rifle game (because they were already pistol ninjas who taught us some things),to watching a young Soldiers kit change during the duration of the course to make him more efficient fighter, these were some my greatest rewards.
    I hope to learn from the people in the Hyve and impart any knowledge I can.
    Last edited by Steiny; 07-22-2019, 03:55 PM.
    My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Welcome, Dave! Glad to have you here!

Comment

sup brother, glad to see you here.

Comment

Awesome and welcome! Which section of the AMU?
        My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Working...
        X