Hi all newbie from Norfolk VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all newbie from Norfolk VA

Hi all just joined this site looking to better myself and I can teach my wife

Welcome! What's your background? Just getting into shooting?

Comment

Don't teach your wife. She'll just get mad at you. Lol. Ask me how I know.

Comment

My wife is a better shot then me by far yes I'm just getting back into shooting but looking in a personal defense

Comment

Originally posted by Sccyguy View Post
          My wife is a better shot then me by far yes I'm just getting back into shooting but looking in a personal defense
          Awesome to hear you're getting back into shooting. We're here to help with any questions you might have!

Comment

Great to see you here Sccyguy. Let us know if you have anything you want to dig deeper into. We are all here to grow our base of knowledge and skill sets.

Dave
            My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Thanks to all. I guess by the s.n. I have a sccy cpx2 and a Canik tp9 sa I carry the canik most of the time but can't really carry right now just had a major back surgery in August 16 I will be in a brace for 16 weeks. My question is does anyone use a laser and if so does it help

Comment

I use a laser on my guns in the house. They are the lights / laser combos (Streamlight style). For edc or ccw I don’t use a light/laser only due to necessity for a light at a range I would be using a ccw and less bulk.
                My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

if you are getting back into shooting I suggest you start slow and start with the shooting fundamentals. Once you have the fundamentals down you will get better and faster quickly. If you start trying to go fast too soon you will get bad habits that will be hard to fix. good luck

Comment

How you doing? nice to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                      X