Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there. My name is Joe Rhoades. Lead instructor at Midsouth Institute. I found this forum by following up after I viewed at YouTube video. Seems like a really good asset for new and experienced shooters alike.

Great to have you, Joe!

Greg mentioned your connection with Midsouth. That’s awesome.

Think there is anyway Tactical Hyve could conduct a review of the facility or film an episode there?

Comment

Unfortunately, I highly doubt it. We only conduct military, LE, and Gov classes at our facility. The sensitive nature of our clients requires it. I'd enjoy helping here as much as I can. I think you have created a very valuable forum here Miles.

Comment

PM sent to you sir

Comment

Hi Joe,

Glad you're on the forum. Ive been to Midsouth and have nothing but accolades for the facility and cadre. One of my very close friends is supposed to come work with you when he retires this year. Maybe we can link up in the future....
          My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Steiny View Post
            Hi Joe,

Glad you're on the forum. Ive been to Midsouth and have nothing but accolades for the facility and cadre. One of my very close friends is supposed to come work with you when he retires this year. Maybe we can link up in the future....
            I'm glad you were satisfied with us. I look forward to hearing from you and him!

Comment

Joe,

Are you going to SHOT Show this year?

Comment

Unfortunately not. Our schedule pretty much leaves that out of the question for me. Some day......

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                  Joe,

Are you going to SHOT Show this year?
                  How about yourself Myles?

Comment

Hey Joe, yes, will be there all week. A handful of our SMEs will be, too. Looking forward to range day! Too bad you can't make it!

Comment

Joe! You may not remember me but I remember you!
                      My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Ruiz View Post
                        Joe! You may not remember me but I remember you!
                        I sure hope it is a good memory!!!

Could you help me remember?

Comment

Originally posted by gunfixrjoe View Post

I sure hope it is a good memory!!!

Could you help me remember?
                          Just from going through ULT! Too many guys to remember for you I’m sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Ruiz View Post

Just from going through ULT! Too many guys to remember for you I’m sure.
                            LaPosta!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The last time I was at Midsouth was in 1996 or 1997. Great place to train. I teach Military students and we use a lot of Midsouth techniques. Down touch up touch. I had to change it for the students to Touch, drive, up, touch, prep. it is working well. Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
                              X