If you have any questions feel free to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have any questions feel free to ask

Like Bill, I'm happy to respond if I have an answer for ya. I will be floating around as I can. Hopefully see you all soon either at the range or in a class.

I don't feel like posting my entire bio but BBC did a pretty good job of it.
    https://www.breachbangclear.com/joe-dawson-comes-out/

Joe

Glad to have you on board, Joe!

Comment

Joe,

Honestly I want to link up and talk what is current, I was a sniper back in my shooter days, that was a long time ago. You know how it is, you shift into that tactical leader role and the specialties you worked so hard at fall by the way side. Now that I'm retired I want to get back into that realm. Bring me up to speed bro.
      My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Hake View Post
        Joe,

Honestly I want to link up and talk what is current, I was a sniper back in my shooter days, that was a long time ago. You know how it is, you shift into that tactical leader role and the specialties you worked so hard at fall by the way side. Now that I'm retired I want to get back into that realm. Bring me up to speed bro.
        bro anytime, I worked really really hard to stay relevant and talked to a lot of people both with the green and brown side when I ran the course. it was surprising that my predecessors had never reached out but goes to show how much ego can limit your progression sometimes. I need to get back out there myself, as the last two years has been a transition period for sure. Greg I have the guns lets hit up some comps and classes bro!

Comment

Is there any competitions for long range shooting under 1000 yards for beginners in California ?

Comment

Originally posted by hragheb View Post
            Is there any competitions for long range shooting under 1000 yards for beginners in California ?
            Check out San Diego Precision Rifle Club. They have matches at Pala Range not far from Temecula. They have all levels and shoot up to 900 I believe.

Comment

Working...
            X