Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training courses in the North Arkansas/Southern Missouri area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training courses in the North Arkansas/Southern Missouri area?

Any recommendations for training courses in the North Arkansas/Southern Missouri area?
    I’m here for a good time, not for along time.

Hey Huckleberry Hound,

I personally don't know of any off the top of my head, yet. But it's likely one of our SMEs or other community members will have some leads for you.

Comment

Put a small group together and I’ll come out there!
      My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Ruiz View Post
        Huckleberry Hound,

This is actually done a lot. It's how a lot of instructors hold classes all over the place. If you and a few friends are serious, it can make a lot of sense to host a class or bring someone out for private training.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Ruiz View Post
          What are your requirements?
          I’m here for a good time, not for along time.

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response. DM me and let’s see if we can come up with something.
            My posts are for general educational and informational purposes only. What you do with this information is your responsibility. I encourage you to seek out professional instruction. Nothing replaces in-person training with a qualified professional to ensure you learn properly and train safely.

Comment

Working...
            X